Zap | Topical Anesthetic Gel
- Rapid and long lasting anesthesia
- For temporary relief of occasional minor irritation and pain in the oral mucosal tissue
- Contains 18% benzocaine and 2% tetracaine
- Effective in 30 seconds for up to 10-15 minutes
- Unique one-touch dispenser minimizes the risk of cross contamination
- Ideal for use with rubber dam placement
- Requires only 0.2 mL of gel to be applied to mucosal area
There are currently no questions for Linda!
Want to view other questions or ask your own? Ask Linda.
I love how easy the container is to use. No mess like other bottles.
I had a gum graft a few months ago and they used zap on me prior to freezing and I have to say it works very well and works fast. I was impressed!
It works quickly, it’s easy to use and I don’t have to dig around in the bottle for it. Patients also like the flavours. – Helen, Registered Dental Hygienist
I really like the dispensing system, and that one container lasts a long time. – Dr. Soon, Dentist
I like using Zap for my sensitive clients. They feel comfortable and I can do a better job. – Jenny, Registered Dental Hygienist